BIS 220 Final Exam
1)Two information systems that support the entire organization are_________
2)_______________ is the direct use of information systems by employees in their work
3) ____________attempt to duplicate the work of human experts by applying reasoning capabilities
4) ____________ issues involve who may obtain information and how much they should pay for this information
5) ____________issues involve collecting, storing, and disseminating information about individuals.
6) Your company’s computers have been taken over by an attacker and used to attack another organization’s information systems. Your problem is which of the following?
7) You are the only person in your office to upgrade to Microsoft® Word 2010. Before you share documents with coworkers, you should do which of the following?
8) Which of the following is detected by the contextual spelling checker?
9) If your cursor is near the bottom of a page and you want to display the next paragraph you type at the top of a new page, you should use which of the following?
10) Your ______ is the collection of traceable data that is captured when you use various information technologies such as credit cards or the Internet
11) No alphabetic characters in a social security number field is an example of ____________
12) In a database, the primary key field is used to ____________
13) Search engines and meta search engines are examples of which network application?
14) ____________portals coordinate content within relatively narrow organizational and partners’ communities
15) Workflow, groupware, and tele-presence systems are examples of which network application? 16) Which type of e-commerce does an organization provide information and services to its workers?
17) ____________auctions are the most common auction model for large purchases.
18) ____________collect data from many points over an extended space.
19) Which type of satellite has the largest footprint? –
20) Which of the following is the most appropriate wireless networking standard for creating personal area networks?
21) If cell D15 contains the formula =$C$5*D15, what is the D15 in the formula?
22) What should you do if you see a column of pound signs (###) instead of values or results of formulas?
23) ____________feasibility determines if the project is an bis 220 final exam acceptable financial risk and if the organization can afford the expense and time needed to complete the project
24) In the traditional systems development life cycle, users____________
25) To create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on an installed template, click___________
26) Which of the following demotes a bullet point from the first level to the second level in Outline view in Microsoft®PowerPoint®?
27) ___________connects parts of the intranets of different organizations and allows secure communications among business partners
28) ___________is a system with universally accepted bis220 final exam standards for storing, retrieving, formatting, and displaying information via a client/server architecture
29) A process that allows users to place information in multiple, overlapping associations is called ___________
30) ___________are websites that provide collections of content from all over the World Wide Web
Preview of BIS 220 Final Exam .docx