2. (TCO 9) To page through a list of Fedora 13 directories and files on a disk (or any list that is too long for a one-screen display), use the ____ command. (Points : 2)
3. (TCO 9) In Fedora 13, to control the order in which items appear in a list, you pipe the output of the ls
command to a ____ command. (Points : 2)
4. (TCO 9) In the Windows 7 CLI, you can create a subdirectory using the ____ command. (Points : 2)
5. (TCO 9) In the Fedora 13 CLI, you create a directory using the ____ command. (Points : 2)
6. (TCO 10) To hide a directory named Secret, you would type: ____. (Points : 2)
DIR +H Secret
DIR -H Secret
ATTRIB +H Secret
ATTRIB -H Secret
7. (TCO 10) Windows 7 uses file extensions to identify file ____. (Points : 2)
8. (TCO 10) Unlike Windows 7, when you save a file in Fedora 13, the application stores file and directory attributes in a(n) ____. (Points : 2)
9. (TCO 10) To find files containing words that start with the characters Work, use the following command: ____. (Points : 2)
FINDSTR /R "work."
FIND /R "work."
FINDSTR /R "