Global Business Plan
Every organization conducts research to plan and implement a business idea. In this project you will first identify a business that you can expand globally. The global expansion of your business can be for an existing product or service, or it can be for a new foreign business opportunity. Do a complete research that will guide you throughout the expansion of your business in the country that you have chosen.
The final result of your global plan may be in one of the following formats:
· a written report with supplementary tables and visuals.
· a summary in a poster format or other visual display (web site, video, newsletter, power point presentation).
Content (70%) All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
· Identifying global business opportunity
· Assessing the Economic-Geographic Environment
· Assessing the Social-Cultural Environment
· Assessing the Political-Legal Environment
· Selecting a Global Company Structure
· Managing International Financial and Business Risks
· Product and Target Market Planning for Foreign Markets
· Evaluation and Results
· The paper is 7 to 12 pages double spaced in length or 25 – 35 slides.
· Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
· The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
· Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
· Sentences are well constructed, strong, and varied. Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
· The paper—including tables and graphs, headings, title page, and reference page—is consistent with MLA or APA formatting guidelines and meets course-level requirements.
· Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
· Spelling is correct.